name: tay age: 16 location: okay the thing i've lived in sydney my whole life but 6 months ago i moved to israel so i hope this is allowed. current favourite bands: YYYs, M.I.A, the killers, radiohead, angus & julia stone, josh pyke, lily allen, ben folds, the shins, spoon... favourite movies: almost famous, empire records, 16 candles, donnie darko, looking for alabrandi, disney classics :) favourite place to hang out: syd: bondi beach , israel: tel-aviv concerts attended this year: sneaky sound system, howling bells (more like gigs) hobbies: music, socialising, theatre, entertainment
• Deluxe Boxset: A deluxe boxset will be available solely from The Verve's Official Store. This version will consist of a double heavyweight gatefold LP vinyl (containing two bonus tracks not on the CD version of the album), limited edition CD & DVD edition of the album, and an exclusive memorabilia tour book.
• CD & DVD Package: Available from play.com for £8.95 Delivered: A special CD and DVD package, featuring an exclusive band documentary and live footage from The Verve's headlining appearance at Coachella in May 2008, packaged in a case bound tour book.
• Heavyweight LP: Available exclusively from The Verve's Official Store: LP includes 2 tracks not featured on the CD or CD/DVD albums.
• Original CD Album: You can also buy the standard CD album FROM The Verve's Official Store.
• Digital Download: Itunes:If you pre-order the album from itunes you'll receive 'Judas' as soon as you place your order, as well as exclusive live versions of 'Lucky Man' live from Coachella 2008 and 'A New Decade' live from Glastonbury 2008. 7 Digital: Album Of The Week: 'Forth' is available at a special price of £5 until the end of next week.
• Original CD Album: Available from Amazon for $7.99.
• Digital Download:Available for $9.99 from itunes, people buying from here will receive a bonus track ‘Mama Soul’ and an exclusive documentary feature.
THE VERVE PICTURE SPAM
::can now die happy that the verve have a new album out::
1. Name: Katie 2. Age: 14 3. Location: Sydney. 4. Current Favourite Bands: Interpol, Bloc Party, Teenager, Cut Copy, Editors and Klaxons 5. Favourite Movies: Little Miss Sunshine 6. Favourite Place to Hang Out: At the park 7. Concerts Attended This Year: None! ='( Bloc Party sold out in 4 minutes 8. Hobbies: Listening to music and reading magazines
1. Name: Audrey. 2. Age: Twelve in August. AHAHAHAHA. don't be bitches. :] 3. Location: Sydney. 4. Current Favourite Bands: BRIGHT EYES (bright eyes forever, dawg), hellogoodbye, the grates, the horrors, evermore, babyshambles & the libertines. 5. Favourite Movies: eh. i suck and basically only watch the harry potter films and jackass. 6. Favourite Place to Hang Out: um. the shops or at concerts, i suppose. 7. Concerts Attended This Year: i went to the great escape in april and i'll be going to evermore in june and then hellogoodbye in july and then BRIGHT EYYYYESSS in august. 8. Hobbies: drawing, listening to music, jumping around, hugging cats, etc.
Uh, this probably isn't allowed. BUT YEAH. I'm fifteen and my name is Georgia. I live in New Zealand, but at the end of this year I'll most likely be moving to Sydney- my dad lives there already. Before that, I'll be coming to Sydney every school holidays this year. And I was wondering if any of you super-cool indie kids want to be my friend then. 'Cause being alone in Syndey is not gonna be fun. Or maybe you could just tell me where all the cool kids hang or something. I can personally guarantee you I am awesome and I wear shirts with puffy sleeves and, um, you'll go in the draw to win a free bike. Serious.
Oh and pee ess. Name: Georgia Age: fifteen Location: Christchurch, New Zealand *cringe* Current Favourite Bands: Arrah & The Ferns, The Grates, Headlights, The Blow, Basia Bulat, The Eames Era, Stars, Hello Saferide, The Brunettes, Los Campesinos!, YYYs, France Gall. Favourite Movies: Tais Toi!, My Neighbour Totoro, any rendition of Alice In Wonderland. Favourite Place to Hang Out: libraries, thrift & vintage stores, fabric stores, the interweb. Concerts Attended This Year: a bunch of crappy local ones 'cause no good bands ever come to Christchurch. Hobbies: sewing, reading, dancing awkwardly.